Friday, December 18, 2009

Being Random And Spontaneous

Random
–adjective
1.     proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern

Spontaneous
–adjective
1.     coming or resulting from a natural impulse or tendency; without effort or premeditation; natural and unconstrained; unplanned

How about an example?
- "Let's go Kampar, weh." "Ok. On."


That was exactly what happened on the 14th this month. At about 11 in the morning, while I was at work, Shiau Ping texted me asking if there's anything I want to pass to Sardin or anyone in Kampar. She told me she was leaving to Kampar on an 11.30 a.m. train with Edwin.


At Tapah tol. Ah Wei sesat. wakaakka!


Later that night, at about 12 midnight, Ah Wei, Bryan, Kok Loong, Ah Chau, Yong Hui and myself pop up in Ghany surprising our friends in Kampar.


Oh~ Ghany! Missed you so much! XD

It was just a random idea that came up and we spontaneously followed the idea. Lol.

Basically what we did in Kampar was lepak-ing at the lake...



 






Went to Jusco Kinta City for pool and bowling...



 

 


Went to McDonalds at Gopeng...



 

 

 

 

 


Visited the new Ghany, Haji Gani (According to Guat Shan, someone needs to tell the boss he spelled his name wrongly. Lol.)




And then we headed back to KL. Some might think it was a waste of time, some might think we're crazy. But when I think about it, how any times and how long more can I be so spontaneous? Then I think again, it was fun! ^^

10 comments:

sardin said...

I like the last pic(panaroma mode)damn a lot!! XD You know wat i mean~ /jk

fuzpeiz said...

wow..it means u ppl actually went to kampar yest????????????
u reli miss kampar n ghany gah???
how come i dont?? :(

Unknown said...

i saw that shiau peng is same height with ah wei xD

liyi said...

fuzpeiz will only miss Penang fried kueh teow. xD

~eRiC~ said...

yea, we wont have such time to be such spontaneous anymore after a year and a half to go.. Haha

eliza natsuko said...

sardin : /jk + /gotit

fuzpeiz : yea.. we went for lie 24 hours. no wait.. less than that XD i miss ghany lo! cuz the teh tarek from there used to my every night drug. lolz.

justkidding1 : nono shiau ping taller XD

liyi : lolz~~ got hidden meaning? XD i miss penang mang cheng kueh <3

eric : yep yep. my bro always tell me to enjoy my time while i'm still studying.

liyi said...

yeap, hidden meaning for the Polly. xD
What is mang cheng kueh? Fatt mang zang I know. xD

kEnJi said...

tak ajak >.<
sad...
I like ur hair style and ur shirt..

eliza natsuko said...

liyi : nyek nyek nyek~~ i see. wakakka! mang cheng kueh or in klang, it's called bang chang ke. it's actually apam.. neh the big big one with kacang inside and sugar and sweet corn.

kenji : tqtqtq~ but my hair mmg like tht wan wat =="

liyi said...

Owhhhhhhhh! Apam balik is it. LOL!! I thought wht mang cheng kueh then bang chang ke! LOL! I know tht. the thin thin crispy crispy with peanuts in it also sugar but once the thing is cold, it will become damn keras one right?