Friday, November 13, 2009

A Gemini's Type Of Fun

Hmmm.. would you consider us, Sardin and me, crazy, too free or smart?

Here's what we did.

We were chatting on MSN one fine day and I was complaining about how bored I was and thank goodness I have So You Think You Can Dance from Joel to help me reduce my level of boredom. But soon my source of entertainment is coming to an end. Then I wouldn't able to have more sources of entertainment as my connection can't afford downloads. As we were chatting, he told me about ALL IT having cheap sale for 8G pendrives. And then, these 2 pieces of information come together.



 Our oversized but cheap pendrives before traveling to Kampar.

What we did was, he'll download Project Runway for me (since my connection suck big time). I'll get the pendrives- one for me and one for him. And then I'll mail the pendrives to him with some songs and movies saved inside. Once he received it, he'll save Project Runway in my pendrive and mail it back to me!

But since one of our friends went back to her hometown in Batu Gajah, Sardin passed my pendrive to her and then she passed it to me when she got back here. So, yes, my pendrive travelled far and is back to me now.

So...? This is a pretty good idea, right? Lol! We made use of technology and old-school snail mail XD Oh, many thanks to Ryuu for helping us get the pendrives ^^

2 comments:

Sardin said...

Yea this is my 1st experience doing this lame thing lol.. But too bad lar.. I din get wat i wan!! Deng!!

~elishia~ said...

lebih!!!!!!!!!!! thank ryuu oni la... y didnt thank me for helping u to send??? kacang lupakan kulit tho.... *emo-ing*