Saturday, August 1, 2009

Back Home~

I know it been only a week but, yes! I'm back in Klang AGAIN.

Elixir of life~~ Only available in Klang.

It's the only week through out the entire 14 weeks in this sem that I'm free. Okay, maybe not the only week but the first 2 weeks were no count. Those 2 weeks were preparation to get into study mood XD

Perhaps I might be back again (and again!) in 2 weeks time since my second brother will be back by then. Presents! :D

Guess most of my friends are in their relaxed mood now. Yea, peeps! Relax now because it's our only free week! The cycle will continue soon TT

P/s : I had a full 10 hours sleep last night XD I never slept this long since long long time ago.

P/s + p/s : I hope I can find the time and a good internet connection for me to update my blog now on. There's so much that I wanted to share but.. yes, you know why.

(P/s)^3 : Anyone in Kampar who is kind enough, please take Sito out for makan. She's home alone. Lol.

8 comments:

kenji_NOIZ said...

You want your presents but when ask you to find out the prices for the jersey there you dont want... how to give you present? anyway what jersey do u want? home? away? GK home? or GK away? all of them look so nice... i think im going to buy all... not for you but for myself. you just choose one

eliza natsuko said...

i sms-ed u la.. kids rm159, ladies is 169 men is 259. i texted u last week!!!! u din reply me. i wan new home and last season away :D :D if possible, i wan ELIZA 11

~eRiC~ said...

haha, yea, i have not been feeling this free and relaxed for ages.. XD
Sleep, sleep and sleep is the only thing i do nowadays. & it never seem to be enough.. haha

kenji_NOIZ said...

where got?!?!? i didnt receive anything from you also. you sent it to my msian number or to my doha number? if msia is selling the kids jersey then i think i will buy eveything when i go back. looks cheaper to me than over here eventhough i not yet check the price here.

Unknown said...

i want that bak kut teh!!!

eliza natsuko said...

eric : yea.. when there's free time, S.L.E.E.P!! lol. regain all the sleep we lost few weeks back and reserve some for the coming weeks TT

edwin : wherever la.. msia or doha as long as i get my jersey XD

wei chyi : come klang come klang! :D

Anonymous said...

What Edwin? Not only jersey, pocket money also lah. Don't be kiam siap.


Dad.

kenji_NOIZ said...

dear dad (and everyone else in the family),

You used to teach me, if someone give you an inch, dont ask for a foot. looks like you are going against your teaching. hahahha