Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Daily Routine

Phew! My heavy week is finally over! No wait.. to be more precise, one of my heavy weeks is finally over. I had 2 tests on the same day (which was today) this week. And considering the fact that I just had my Microbiology test last Friday, I only had 4 days to study for these 2 subjects. I would say well, I did not did very well ><

Come, let us have a look at the life of a university student.

Early morning, go for classes..

Okay, I know I'm supposed to concentrate in class. Can you see Jun Hong posing behind? XD

Between block D and E.

During break, either makan or go shop for groceries.. ingredients that we need for dinner.

Cafeteria.. credits to Edwin.
It's either Tesco or weekend pasar.

Non-Halal!

Then, go home. Makan dinner at usually 7 p.m.. Do our own stuff until..

I know, beautiful, right? Only in Kampar, though.


10.30 p.m., Ghany!! :D

We, the number #1 fans! Every night, without fail!

On random occasions, on occasions where we need to study but just can't, we go to more inspirational places to study. Lol.

Lol. Guess where?

On certain weekends, we'll prepare tea. This week special, Eliza's Pisang Goreng and Pancakes!

The pisang goreng that I didn't know how to fry but turned out damn good anyway XD


Anyway, I'll be going back home (like finally after 6 weeks!) this coming Friday. Why?

MANCHESTER UNITED ASIA TOUR 2009!


I'll be taking train (another, like finally!). The train service from KL-Ipoh-KL started almost a year ago but I never had the chance to take the train. This time I finally get to ride a train home. Yay! It's not like I never rode a train before and it's not like the feeling of taking a train back to KL from Kampar is different but heck, I'm just looking forward, okay? Lolz. I want to snap a lot of pics along the journey but... I bought mid-night trains. All I'll ever get is pitch black =="

Oh well.. The countdown starts. 3 days!!


P/s : Internet connection sucks these days. It took me more than 2 hours to upload the photos in this entry.

5 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

where is that inspirational place?kopitiam? grand kampar?cant seem to get it.. and omg... u got the tics for the match?

eliza natsuko said...

that place? lol. guess guess... it's..

OldTown Ipoh!!!

wakakaka!! yes, we're a bunch of crazy and too-free ppl XD i got the tics! :D :D It was my bday prezzie <3

edwinzai88 said...

= ="'
i was capture in the photo btw block d and e....

~eRiC~ said...

ahh,old town ipoh!!! i thought of that in a moment, but then thought takkan u guys really went tht far to study?? haha

fuzpeiz said...

nvm nvm...can still take with flash ma right??
at least can camwhore i guess???