Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Short Update

It feels so long since I last updated. I'm currently having my exams so... yea.



Anyway, just some random and short thoughts going in and out of my head these days.

~ I'm currently liking dresses. Pretty summer dresses ^^

~ I've gained kgS and dying to lose them before my sem-break trip.

~ It's freaking hot here, it's 35 degrees! I'm becoming tanned by just sitting in my room.

Not the highest.

~ I got closer to Shiau Ping's friends. I'll miss them so much when they leave.

~ I counted. All I got to say is, "Ah, damn!"

~ I have this really strong urge to do something bad. No good.

~ The connection here suck. I had to refresh a page countless times to fully load it.


My exam ends on 6th next month. Can't wait for the freedom, can't wait to go back Klang, can't wait for BKT!