Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Has Arrive!

For the first time in my 19 years of life, I welcomed year 2009 with style grandly. I went for a public countdown!

I used to think that count down was nothing special and in fact, kind of illogical of how people spray artificial snow at each other, run around and chase each other.

The devils!

Until yesterday, I went to Bukit Bintang for countdown along with Guat Shan, BK, my sis, Ms. Lam, Kenji, Khai Chiah, Ah Kong, Wei Chyi and Ah Ken. I still think it's a little illogical but I think I know why now. It's fun, in a way.

The army!

People who you don't know, you never met before, will 'attack' you and 'wish' you new year. It was a good thing we went in a big group- we have a good number of soldiers to 'counter attack'. Lol.

2008, overall, was a good year for me. I'm still not used to the fact that it is already 2009. A new year means I'm a year older but I think (and I'm sure everyone else does) I'm still very childish. I need to grow up ^^;

Can you see the 'snow'?

My new year resolution? Well, I never thought of it. So, now I'm going to randomly come up with resolutions which first appear in my mind.

1. Better grades for my studies (better still, get a scholarship).
2. Grow taller or at least look taller XD
3. Lose some weight.
4. Good relationship with everyone, friends and family.
5. Find new interest!
6. Visit more places.
7. Reduce environmental pollution (like advice someone if s/he attempt to throw rubbish out of the car window. So, I'm advising you now. Don't throw anything out of your car window and throw rubbish only into rubbish bins, not drains.)
8. Money!

Okay. I think I'll stop there. Have a great year ahead!





P/s : I hope Manchester United wins EPL again this season.

11 comments:

kEnJi said...

tall edi la...

eliza natsuko said...

kenji : sek si la u =.="

kEnJi said...

haiya, short also not bad wat... got advantages also ma.. tall tak bagus you know.. like last night, my head kena the most bcoz when people sparay u back, the foam will kena me b4 kena u la...see la..

Anonymous said...

wow..i love the night!!
i love snow i love crowded!

eliza natsuko said...

kenji: muahahaha! i got a lot of tall benteng. so safe XD

gbsk: ok. we get ur point. pls cool urself down. if u like i can buy spray and spray u everyday. then i shift all my benda to ur room so u'll be crowded.

Anonymous said...

happy new year =)

ps: you look kinda pale in most of the pictures

eliza natsuko said...

ahwei : yea.. i almost died there. lucky u din go. or else sue u die there. wakakaka! (choi! new year talk about dying =.=)

Hoong Lyn said...

no, we all shift to gs room...squeeze her...then she'll feel FUN everynight

Anonymous said...

wakaka.... hoong lynn... ur comment sound so so wrong wei...
wakakaka... but its a good idea.. can ask shiau ping to shift up also.. wakaka...

Anonymous said...

and Liverpool is leading now. =)

eliza natsuko said...

liyi : very soon, my dear. very soon XD