Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Toy!

I got a new toy! I bought a new Mp3 player today! Yay~

The reason I bought it is because it's not the 'ear plug' type.

It's very much similar to my old one, only thing is that this one is foldable and cooler. I know, I know. I've only bought my previous one for like how many months? Less than 3 and have only used it twice but hey, this new one suits me more! :D

A disadvantage is however, it's battery operated.

Anyway, just a short update to let people know that I'm cool (LOL!) and so that people won't think this blog is dead.


P/s : Apparently not only my modem was struck by lightning but my router too. Everyone at home is able to online now except me! I don't understand why. There's this error message saying my laptop is unable to get a certificate for the network. What is that supposed to mean? How do I fix it? Is this some kind of a punishment for someone who sticks to her laptop? :(


15 comments:

Hoong Lyn said...

new toy again?

missing work?? hahaha

eliza natsuko said...

Sito : nyah~hahahaha! i guess you alr know that eliza loo gets bored easily XD miss work? yea la.. so so much man! =.=

xianfu said...

*salutes to the EVER COOL eliza*

:)

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu: *salutes back* XD aiyo.. stpm samo online ka?

xianfu said...

STPM sudah habis.

FINISH.

*ran out of language*

lol

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu: habis? that polly told me 12th habis =.=" (polly = poh yee)

xianfu said...

hahaha.

i xtau :)

u go ask polly again la.

i tau i sama kelas wit her, took same subjects as her. but i habis at 3rd december.

wooohoooo

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu : she ada take extra ka? hmmm.. weird. takpe la. i know u'll do well with my wishes! (if polly rmb to wish u for me, that is XD)

Anonymous said...

the new mp3 nicer..show me when i meet u k ...cannot on9?hohoho

xianfu said...

she ah. didnt say anything aso to me.

-.-

pelupa mmg she is. haha

kenji_NOIZ said...

ohh you bought it too early. i was just thinking of giving you my iPod Nano since i already got myself an iPhone 3G which has EVERYTHING in it. but since you already got one then i'll just give it to elishia.... or maybe i'll just keep it

eliza natsuko said...

edwin : i gave elishia my old one. so she also got alr. better just give me la.. i know how to appreciate tech wan. wkakakaka

kenji_NOIZ said...

Nah... i'll give it to daddy since he travels a lot. put in some country songs and some beatles songs then he can enjoy la. or still... maybe i'll just keep it for myself. its a NANO afterall... hihihii

Anonymous said...

eliza loo... u didnt give it to me k.. u SELL to me k... wakka.. lebih...

eliza natsuko said...

edwin : daddy bought mini laptop alr so while travelling he can just use his little notebook to listen to his songs. i'll buy him an earphone. so u can gimme the NANO since u alr have an iPHONE. dunnit use 2 la..

elishia : of course la. ntg comes free man!