Friday, June 13, 2008

Shoes Are Just So Pretty

Edit:

Before anything, I would like to announce that I bought a new camera!!! Wooot~! The model is Olympus FE-320 and it's pink :D Let's have a comparison between the photos taken by my new and old camera, shall we?

By Canon A430, 'my' (actually, it's my sis's) old camera.

By Olympus FE-320, my new camera.

Since I'v bought this camera, I vow that I will not buy anymore shoes for at least half a year and as much as I love shoes, I will keep my words.

Pretty, isn't it?
Now, on to the original post..

It's been a while since I last updated. I've been busy with Photo ID taking session (photography club), recruitment drives (fishing club and photography club), and well, nothing really interesting happened for me to blog about
except one thing which I will not blog about until it's finally calmed down. Curious, eh?

Anyway, since I've recently bought a shoe, why not I blog about shoes then?

The latest addition to my shoe rack.

My fetish for shoes started not long ago, maybe end of last year. Before I was attacked with this unhealthy (yes it it. It burns holes in your wallet!), I have the maximum of 2 pairs of shoes. Now, whenever I go out, I'll keep my eyes open for shoes but hey, I do not buy them every time I see them, alright?

Shoes that I seldom wear- (left) need some repair and (right) worn out :(

I'm pretty picky when it comes to shoes. My second brother used to tell me, "You have men's feet. So you can only wear sports shoes or canvas shoes." and yes, I totally agree with him. My feet is kind of big and wide. All this while, I only wear sport shoes since I don't really look nice in more feminine shoes (due to my choice of dressing at that time) and I can't really walk on high shoes plus, I heard that walking on high shoes will stunt your growth. Heck, I'm short enough.

Chinese New Year 2007 shoe from my first brother.

For Chinese New Year 2008, I broke my tradition of buying Nike shoes. In stead, I bought an orange pump. I thought the design was sporty, at the same time feminine and I never took the 2 inches heel into consideration. I bought it together with my sis, Eunice, Edric and my second brother. When I asked for opinions, they did not give negative feedback so, I bought it. When I showed it to my mom, she even said it was nice :D The best part was, my dad paid me back the money I spent on the shoe with extra RM 0.10 XD

The shoe (the orange one) that broke the Chinese New Year tradition.

When I first walk on that shoe, I guess people could easily tell that I'm a beginner at such shoes since I walk so unnaturally. Just like someone who started to learn how to not to walk like a duck, if you know what I mean. There were times when the bottom of my feet would hurt when I walk in that shoe for long periods. But soon enough, I got used to all the hassles of wearing higher shoes.
I bought this so that Guat Shan could have a discount on her heels.
(And everyone said that it looked nice on me)

I remember once my ersau told me that I should appreciate being not that tall because it simple means I have the chance to wear heels. She (a really tall lady) said that some people just want to wear heels so much but they can't. And Guat Shan do not wear heels (except for a cm or 2 heels) because she said she'll look gigantic. That was when I started buying higher shoes- I'm short and heck, I need to be at least at normal height.

The shoe I suffer most when wearing.
(It cuts behind and compressed my feet!)

But then, not all my shoes are high. I do have some flats to walk comfortably when I go out, say, for vacations or long shoppings. But most of the time, my shoes are not bought for purposes, they were bought to match my clothes or simple because they looked nice on me.
Flats my kayah bought for me. Expensive >.<

In fact, we (as in my housemates and I) have so many pairs of shoe that Sito's parents bought us a 'rack' to arrange our shoes instead of just leaving them on the floor. We hang the 'rack' behind our main door and whenever there are visitors and if they notice the hanging rack (they usually do), their first word will always be, "Wahliow~!"

The part of the hanging shoe rack for my shoes only.

I guess I've spent quite a lot on shoes. And I think I really need to stop the flow of cash out of my pocket for some more shoes. But hey, sometimes, they're just so pretty and considering the fact that I'm picky when it comes to shoes, when I found a pair I think it's nice, I just can't help it!

17 comments:

ah wei said...

addicted to shoes huh?
think the one that i saw in pyramid is quite nice but...too expensive eh! 300++ -___-

Anonymous said...

Wah you got my gene man....looks like me, short like me loves to buy shoes like me also.Luckily you are slightly better than me you don't like bags otherwise FINISH LAH....must reserve a room for our shoes and bags.Please don't take back your shoes (shoe rack full no place for your shoes)Daddy will be laughing when he reads your blog now Millie Junior having same hobby buying shoes.


mummy

Anonymous said...

jahanam.... now u got more shoes than me.... not fair... ish..
wakakkaka...

eliza natsuko said...

ahwei : tak payah la.. got vow already.. cannot buy shoes liow.

mummy : of course i have your gene. i am your daughter after all =.= I called daddy just now and well, he 'preach' me about spending money wisely and not buying too many shoes ^^;

elishia : dun worry la.. since i cannot buy shoes alr, soonm you'll catch up. but hey, at least i have a better camera now! XD WAKAKAKAKA!! jealous tak? XD

xianfu said...

LOL..

I saw a SHOE FETISH on the loose! :P

Ohhh.. ur new camera DOES take a BETTER picture compared to ur old one.. hehe. Smart buy la.

Ppl wit wide feet mmg susah mau beli kasut.. like me >.<

always have to go for d biggest size...

n if u see somethin that u like d salesperson(no idea what do they called)

"Sorry dik/bang, kasut xder size lagi besar..."


Can I just bang that innocent guy wit my undersized shoes? PLEAAASEEE...

LOL.

Anonymous said...

shud control urself alr...if not the shoe rack will be full!haha!!
i think if i add up all the money u spend on the shoes is around rm250?
erm.enuff enuff..haha!
ur mum so cute..*shoe rack is full no space for ur shoes* haha!!
have fun with new camera millie junior!

Anonymous said...

JAHANAM!!! dun need to purposely msg me n wake me up n ask me to read ur blog wan k.. ya ya.. i noe u got NEW PINK camera.... soon i'll get a NEW PINK SHOE!! *shoe??* erm.. mayb sth which is pink la... wakakka... hmm.. btw... y PINK??? is so NOT ur colour... wakakak

Anonymous said...

have fun with ur camera XD

eliza natsuko said...

xianfu: hahaha.. u dunno how long i consider whether or not to buy that camera and how guilty i felt after buying (instead of being happy =.=)

my feet isn't long but wide. so, sure got size la but usually very susah also cuz the proportion of length and width fixed alr wan ma. then my feet so wide, wear the shoe sometimes painful la.. plus, my right feet is smaller than left.. so another prob. and yes, just go ahead and smack the salesperson with ur shoe. i understand how u feel.. i experience it before (more like just seeing) when leon buys shoe.

gs : rm250? maybe? maybe more also if include the nike shoes. and pius ah.. dun go copy my cousin and call me millie junior ah.. i'm 100% more pretty *kena penyakit si psycho* XD

elishia : i tau u jealous la.. MUAHAHA!! dun worry la.. i will also snap ur pic wan *sarcastic*

ahwei : having fun with my camera la.. but kurang one face la..and even if got that face now, i wun wanna take it cuz my camera oni captures smiles.. not confusion or worried-ness. understand or not, huh?

Anonymous said...

i love millie junior!

eliza natsuko said...

gs : ...ftw? i love ah tat junior!

Hoong Lyn said...

millie junior? not used with that though...prefer calling you baby/bayi/babi...haha

nice camera, but it'll be perfect if it's orange in color right? anyhow, not that bad la pinky...

eliza natsuko said...

addition to the above comment..

gs : *muka garang*

eliza natsuko said...

sito : yea la.. no orange so by next year maybe got orange alr.. so.. *hinting for bday present* XD

ah wei said...

*pretend to be blur* XD

xianfu said...

ummm.. Millie jr? Sounds like the Dean in the show numb3rs if u watch la. lol


I know I know. You even posted it up here to ask for opinions on the camera.. But, wats done is done already. Time to enjoy the new camera and start snapping around. hahaha

LOL.
unfortunately, mine was long and wide. MOre like gigantic feets and my right feet also smaller...

-.-" Pain pain pain. In the end, I buy clothes instead of shoes. Save me the agony and pain from unable to find my shoes.. >.<

GGdTJJ said...

thanks for dropping by my blog..
yeah, we should as well pray hard, it's the mid of june already, and coming to the end soon...
once again, good luck~

hmm, in fact, this blog quite nice, guess i should 'feed' it to get the latest updates~

feel free to add me in msn if you like
jirachi_makeawish@hotmail.com

nice to meet you~