Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tagged!

I love tags and I was once again, tagged by Emel :D

Instructions: Remove ONE question and add in your personal question if you want to, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What have you realised recently?
~ That Manchester United is winning 2 cups this season :D

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
~ Nope, still safe with me

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who're the buddies you would take with you?
~ Guat Shan, Leon, Ah Wei and Sito :D

4. Do u satisfy with life you have now or you wan even more?
~ I am satisfy but of course, no man is ever satisfied with what they had or are having. And, no one will ever resist having more.

5. Who do u trust the most?
~ My 'heng tais' (though Ah Wei said that it's actually 'chi muis')

6. Name one of ur best and ever best friend?
~ Hmmm.. one is just not enough XD

7. Do you prefer to sleep or talk to a friend when it gets boring in class?
~ In class, talk. It's rude to sleep in class and yes, it is rude to talk as well but I can always lower my volume

8. What makes you mad?
~ Breaking promises

9. Have you ever cried so hard, you made yourself sick?
~ Nahhh...

10. List out 3 points of your first impression of the person who tagged you?
~ Rich and stylish. There were only 2 first impression on her.

11. What do you think of urself?
~ Sensitive, act like a spoil brat at times.

12. Which type of person do you like the most?
~ Open minded, humourous, and understanding. Of course, being stylish is an added advantage. XD

13. Is there someone you're thinking of now?
~ No one really..

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
~ Point it out but of course, in away that will not humiliate me.

15. Who was the last person you hugged?
~ My nieces?

16. Who knows you the best?
~ Myself :)

17. If your house burned down, what is the ONE thing you’d save from your room?
~ My room, well, *thinks* my drugs! Mainly because my precious money, pda and laptop aren't in my room.

18. Throughout ur life,what hurts you most?
~ Being accused of things I never did

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
~ It's a secret :x

20. Are you happy you've been tagged by ur friend?
~ Indeed :D

I'm tagging whoever who wants to be tagged!

4 comments:

xianfu said...

LOL.

birthday present for ah wei is so creative!

;P

Hoong Lyn said...

Luckily this time you didn't tag a person specifically...hehe...me escape!

eliza natsuko said...

xian fu and sito: cis! i wanted to specify both your names wan lo >(

xianfu said...

=.="

cough2.. since u didnt specify.

I dun have to do the tag. MUAHAHAHA..

;p