Friday, May 9, 2008

Flying And Facts

I'll be going to Sarawak with Guat Shan, Ah Wei, Sito and Ken tomorrow. Alex will be meeting us there. Precisely, the flight is on 7.05 a.m. which means, I'll have to wake up at 3.30 a.m. leave my house at 4.30 a.m. to go to Guat Shan's place since her kind dad will be fetching us to LCCT.

The girls on the trip.

In Sarawak, we'll be visiting 3 places which are Kuching, Sibu and Sarikei. The first destination will be Kuching although our plane will land in Sibu. That's because initially, we planned to just visit Sibu but later on, we decided that 5 days 4 nights in Sibu will equal to boredom. When we reach the Sibu airport, we'll meet up with Alex and then we'll take boat to Kuching. We'll be in Kuching for 2 days, 1 day in Sibu and 1 day in Sarikei (though we won't be staying in Sarikei).

The guys on the trip.

Anyway, there's nothing much to blog about so I'll randomly state out some facts about me on travelling.

1. I love, love travelling! Planning for the trip, trying out new food, seeing new places, creating memories and experiencing new stuff, aren't they just so fun? :)

2. I'm a pretty light traveller. In my group of friends, I usually have the smallest bag. I can survive with limited clothes but I need my lotions, camera and money >D


3. One thing that I do not like about travelling is the cost. Though I make sure my travelling costs are economical, I do not like taking out large sum of money at one time.

4. I prefer travelling with people of the same interest. For instance, if I were to go Paris, I would bring my sis and mom along because we can sh
op. If I were to go outdoor expedition, I would bring my brothers and dad along because they're into activities like this.

5. To me, travelling is about trying out new food as well. So, I can't really go on trips (out of Malaysia) with my mom because she's very choosy when it comes to food.

6. I dislike people who creates 'bad atmosphere' during a certain trip. For example, lets say a group of people are sight seeing on a hill top. Then, one of them suddenly says, "Urg. Hike all the way up here for this.
What so nice?" Feel like killing people like that. Mood spoiler!

It's important to make sure everyone had fun :)

In short, I want everyone to have a good time during a trip because well, travelling is supposed to be fun :D This is the first time ever I'm flying without my family members and truthfully, I first doubted that my dad would actually allow me to go on this trip. But, haha! I'm flying alone with my friends later *grins*

The other day, I was chatting with Sito and she said, "After this we can go Hong Kong, Australia etc. etc." O_O That would be great! ^^; And I have this Dutch friend, she kept asking me to go over to Holland and maybe we can visit Japan together. Wow~~ I wonder when that day will come ^^;

5 comments:

Hoong Lyn said...

Kuching, Sibu, and Sarikei here we come!!!!

xianfu said...

u ROCK eliza!

go sarawak WIT FRIENDS!

:)

make sure u ENJOY urself there..and.. of course bring bak pictures...

hehe.

HAVE FUN!

eliza natsuko said...

Sito: yes! it's 4.14 am now. so another like 30 mins?! XD

xianfu : LOL! If i have the time, i'll update in some cyber cafes there but if i don't then, 5 days from now, do drop for updates ^^

xianfu said...

waT?!

ur back n no update?

ape NIE...

I wan complain. What number should I dial to voice my complain?

1-800-eliza-complain-centre?

lol

eliza natsuko said...

updated! :D