Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

After such long time, I'm finally tagged again and I love tags~


1. When you look into the mirror…I will either,
heh.. everyone knows this answer. I'll fix my hair, confirm! XD


2. When did you last saw someone picking their nose?
hmmm.. quite long ago.. in the car, if i'm not wrong


3. What are you doing now?
doing this meme and msg-ing my classmate informing about the change of time for our meeting, which reminds me that i have not done my part :P


4. What would be the best birthday present?
a surprise! a really really big surprise!


5. Who do you think it hot right this moment?
no other than DANIEL VOSOVIC~~ he is so much love!

6. Who annoyed you recently?
well, i would say leon but somehow, we'll mend it really quick XD


7. Where did you meet your loved one?If you have yet to find, where do you plan to meet him/her?
i do not have any loved one yet but think it would be nice to meet at somewhere unexpected like maybe during a holiday trip

8. How will you use this meme for the benefit of mankind?
for boredom :D



This is short. So I'll tag whoever who wants to do this.

1 comment:

ahwei said...

okie. i dun wanna do XD
itu photo meme pun u tak buat