Monday, February 11, 2008

The Dids' On CNY

It's the 5th day of Chinese New Year and since I took quite a number of pictures during this festival, lets have a look on what I did during the New Year.

My 2 of my favourite nieces. Somehow it feels like I'm more of their elder sister instead of an aunt. And oh, that's earthworm gummy bears sticking out of our mouth. We just love that candy.

One the right, it's Joellle and the one in pink is Emerald. I notice that she's quite a poser. And I mean it. Her poses are beyond what normal 3 year old can do.

Of course, there's always friend's house visiting. First house was Ah Jin's house. He's a friend from my university. Oh~ I love the grand piano.

Second place was Ah Wei's. Kind of, you know, touched(?) to receive ang pow from her dad when her family wasn't supposed to give out ang pows since her gradma passed away not long ago.

Followed by Sito's place. Her brother claimed that he's a professional camera man. You judge based on the pic he took above :P

Next up, Calesta's place. I would say it's most unexpected to visit her house since I've never visited this place before. She messaged me one night and invited me over for lunch!

And I've also met my old school friend in Calesta's house. The picture above was me and Sze Lyn, a girl from my school who shares the same birthday as me. Finally meet her after 2 years!

Finally, my house. We gambled and all. But before my place was Guat Shan's place. Guess we've forgotten to snap a pic over there.

Also, I've managed to snap a few pic of my newest niece, Cassandra, my er ker and er sau's daughter. Kawaii, ne? ^^

The firework caught on camera. Pic taken on New Year eve.

I haven't counted how much I got from the ang pows' this year. Let's hope it's more than last year. Haha!

No comments: