Wednesday, February 27, 2008

7 Facts Revealed

Some random 7 facts about myself. Guess some of them were already known by people around me though.

1. I don't bathe more than 5 times a day (unless I have to) because I'm lazy to go through the pre-bathing process (like choosing what clothes to wear, match them up etc.)

2. I used to think dieting is a silly thing but I'm dieting now. Yet, I still think people who are dieting but tying to make a scene as if s/he isn't, is a silly thing.

3. I love singing. Like a lot. A LOT. But I reckon to do that in public or at least in front of people I'm not really close to because I'm embarrassed of how the tone will turn out when I sing.

4. Everywhere I go, everything I see and anything I heard, I try make them as my inspiration to write my new story.

5. I think writing is a very cool thing because I can express my fantasies, dreams, thought and everything in words. Maybe that was why I wanted to take up journalism in university but I will not allow people to read what I wrote because I have a feeling they'll look at me differently after they read them.

6. I always think that Science students are more proper than Arts students in many ways (and I'm trying to delete this negative thought away and no, Sito, this doesn't apply to you since you used to be a Science student.)

7. Not only me, but my housemates (Especially Sito) notice that I prefer certain type of guys. According to her, I like gay guys but to me, I simply prefer guys who are a little, very little effeminate because they looked more gentleman.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

terasa sungguh aku....haha

true ma u prefer guys with long fringe in front of their face...the girly guys...

eliza natsuko said...

aiks sito.. why hide ur identity wan? XD
and the arts student thinggy not for u so dun terasa la.. i also terasa alr. wakakakaka!
long fringe in front not girly leh.. it's yeng-ness! <3

Hoong Lyn said...

u still know who am i wat...

no la not terasa, just joking with u...