Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Eunice!! So.. what are the 5 classes that I would attend to improve my life?

1. Language Class
Yes, I've always love languages. So, if I'm given a chance, I'll no doubt, attend a language class not merely because of interest but I personally think language is very important. Maybe because I think communication is important and one word and actually influence someone and change how people look at you. Plus, since I love travelling, learning foreign languages will help a lot. And oh, don't you think it's simple awesome for you to speak some language others do not understand? I mean, not all the other don't understand. Maybe your circle of friends might understand and you can just gossip about someone else without the fear of being caught? XD


2. Beauty Class
Alright! I know this is so not me to attend but I think attending beauty classes will help in improving my life. Like maybe a class that would help me adapt to a different style. It's not like I dislike my current dressing style but it's just that people have been telling me that I should, you know, try to have a little image change. Now, now, allow me to quote.

"Eliza, why don't you wear heels? 'Cuz guys either look at the hair or the feet." ~Joe.
"Yea.. You should start practice wearing heels." ~Ah Wei.
"We go out more la.. So you got the chance to wear skirt." ~Guat Shan.
"I don't mind though.. I think it's ok for girls to make-up." ~Leon.



3. Cookery Class
I used to think cooking is something not-that-important but figured out that I was so wrong when I left home for my tertiary education. For the entire first sem, we (as in my housemates and I) fed on canned food and eggs. Though I think my cooking skills have improved a lot, I guess there're still rooms for improvement. And we all know that we require this skill in the future whether we like it or not.




4. Journalism Class
As in a class or a course that teaches one how to write better. Before I took up Biotechnology in university, journalism was in my course-to-take list. I enjoy writing and I do write. The only thing is I don't allow people to read what I wrote. They're not good enough to be considered as a reading material. So, a journalism class would really help to improve my life and I plan on being a part-time journalist someday in the future (if my writing skill ever improve).

5. Driving Class
This is absurd but yes, I seriously need to attend a driving class! I've been driving around a lot without license! How will this class help to improve my life since I already know how to drive? Well, a license will at least help me escape from polices and I won't have to pretend to look mature and sit up straight so that I'll look taller whenever there's police.



Now that you know about the 5 classes I would choose to attend to improve my life, how about you?

It's time to tag...
~ Sito
~ Debbie
~ Cwei
~ anyone who wants to do this.

No comments: