Saturday, January 26, 2008

End of Finals, End of Second Sem

I've been waiting for this day to come! It's the end if my sem 2 finals! Wooot~! Before anything, allow me to comment a little on my finals. Compared to last sem where I had a week of study week and 2 weeks of exam which means abundant time to revise, and this sem with a week of study week and only one week of exam, it's obvious I prefer last sem. This sem, since exam is only one week long, I have a paper everyday!

First paper, Writing for Science - Well, I think I did pretty well for this paper, especially the essay part in which I think including Science facts will help me in getting marks ^^=v

Second paper, Programming and Problem Solving - It's a little tricky or I would say involve some thinking but overall, I guess it's ok :)

Third paper, Biology II - I was very thankful when I sat for this paper. When I did the pass year questions, I thought I would actually fail the subject I major in. So, I guess it's ok too.

Fourth paper, Public Speaking and Communication - This paper was initially the third paper but was postponed to due to Thaipusam. To the truthful, this paper was pretty easy. Maybe due to the tips given. Hehe..

Fifth paper, Chemistry II - When I sat for this paper, I thought I was in Hell! This paper was nothing similar to the past year I did. Different format, different question style. Of course, there were one or two that I knew but I guess to be able to score even just an A- for this paper, the probability is only about, maybe 0.1

Final paper, Mathematic II - Once again, I experience Hell! Only thing is that maybe this part of Hell is 10 feet deeper. I knew I'm always weak in dealing with numbers but this paper made me feel I'm way to weak. Never in my life I left so many blank pages! And to think that I was supposed to be happy after my final paper... T_T


Anyway, since it's the begining of my second sem break, there are several plans. Let's see if all these plans can be successfully carried out by the end of the sem.

Kenji and me.

1. Chinese New Year clothes shopping
2. Meet up with Kenji, Leon, and my housemates at maybe Sunway Lagoon and Times Square
3. Hang out with old school mates
4. Meet up with Wei Chyi, Khai Chiah and people above for no purpose
5. Visit Taiping
6. Get my car license
7. Complete my hanging stories or start new ones
8. Go Ipoh for free karaoke session
9. Hang out with sis and Eunice if they're free

Eunice on left, sis above me and my 2 nieces.

Well, those are all I can think of now. I won't be surprise if all of the above are successfully carried out since I'll be having a month of break.

Second bro when he was in U.K.

My second bro had gone to Syria like a week ago. It'll be pretty 'empty' to celebrate Chinese New Year without him and well, since I'm pretty close to him, there's something amiss. Oh, well. Hope that he can adapt well to the cold environment there and enjoy his work there.

4 comments:

Hoong Lyn said...

MERDEKA!!!!

eliza natsuko said...

MERDEKA!!! but not for long.. third sem in a month T_T

Eunice said...

hehe..i'll be free this weekend..before i go home on 5th..then after 12th i'll be free also..

eliza natsuko said...

yay~~ altho it's a bit memalukan to admit this (cuz before this, i don't enjoy shopping but..) let's shop till we drop!! XD