Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

This year is the first time ever I spend Christmas with my friends only. And it was FABULOUS!! Since it's Christmas after all, there should be presents. So, this post will be solely on the presents received.

First present rece
ived from Kenji- a Totoro and a Christmas socks.


Second present from my 'cousin', Loo Keng Hooi- a 1000 pieces horoscope puzzle.

Third present received from Jun- a cute Christmas socks attached with a picture of me and Guat Shan.

Fourth, present from Ken- a pair of pink PDI socks with 6 Ferrero Rochers.

Fifth, from Joe- a bottle of special Disney body lotion that I haven't seen before.

Sixth, from Robert- a Keroro with an ELIZA bracelet.

Seventh, present from Sito- a Gemini keychain and a pair of cow mugs.

Eighth, from Leon- a Manchester United jersey pillow with Tevez 32.

Ninth, from Ah Wei- an orange photo frame and a cow CD bag.

Tenth, present from Guat Shan- a handbag with an E keychain.

This Christmas is indeed one of the best Christmas I've ever celebrated partly because of the presents. I've never received so many Christmas presents before and I LOVE PRESENTS! Plus, not to forget, thanks so much for all the presents! They are the best ever! Thanks buds! Love you guys!


Merry Christmas!


No comments: