Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday DeeKo!

Dear Bro,

I know I'm a bratty sister. I know I'm stubborn and I certainly know I can be annoying at times. We weren't really close to
each other last time, I mean, not as close as we are now. Sometimes I wonder what is it that made us drew closer to each other- was it the anime? was it football? was it because we have the same interest? or was it just natural? Whatever the reason can be, I'm just glad that we're in such good term now.

I enjoyed the times when we watch football together and you would tell me from players history to game strategies to the latest football news. I enjoyed the times when we watch animes together and discussed about it after that and look forward towards the coming episodes. I enjoyed the times when we were too free and have nothing else better to do than to linger in shopping malls. And I, of course, enjoyed the times when we'll just laugh at something even though that laughing matter wasn't worth laughing for.

I treassure the gifts you bought me like my all-time-favourite Man. Utd. jersey, the green 'Freedom' Tropicana Life tee and the oh-so-cute Moriji you bought me last year. I just want you to know that you've been a really wonderful brother and I'm really so very thankful to have a brother like you. Lastly,


Love, Your Little Sis.

Happy 23rd Birthday!

1 comment:

kenji_NOIZ said...

thank you.. finally u admit u r spoiled! but then u r still my sister and i hate to admit this... but i love you just as much as u love me. after all family what... dont really care what bring us closer, just as long as we stay close and united keep winnign then i dont see a problem. kinda touched with ur post. didnt think anyone will write something like taht.. thank you very much and stay good and be good