Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Part II : Sem Break

Again, let's have another flashback on the second part of my sem break:

4. Boyfriends meet-up- tasting food prepared by Chef Russell
5. Hair treatment (cut, blow and wash) at A Cut Above

4. Boyfriends meet-up- tasting food p
repared by Chef Russell
Received an sms a day before saying that my neighbour, Pan Seng will pick me up from my house at 11 a.m. Got up at 9.15 a.m., supposed to have breakfast with dad at 10 a.m. but he injured his back
so mom took me to 'ta pau'. Anyway, that's not the point. So, I got back home, prepared myself and off to Chef Russell's kitchen! When i reached his place, I was kind of shocked by the table settings and the instrumental music played. I was like 'Man, he's serious!'. I paid him a visit in the kitchen and I have to admit that no one cooks like him. He's so simply in his cooking but yet, it looked so professional. He served us (Pan Seng, Chee Seng and me) with chicken, pizza, cream puff and Australian red wine. I've also learned a lot in terms of technique, recipes and food savouring. Thanks chef!

Vanilla+Chocolote+White Chocolate Cream Puff. Delicious!!

5. Hair treatment (cut, blow and wash) in A Cut Above
I finally have my hair cut after 3 months of no maintenance. Before I moved to Kampar, I'll visit A Cut Above once a month and have my hair style changed every month. Anyway, I decided to keep my hair long so the hair d
resser cut a so-called 'lollipop' hairstyle for me. Now my hair looked extremely straight and no, I did not straighten it. I wouldn't say it was that complex to cut this hair style but somehow, there were 2 hair dressers cut my hair and 2 hair dressers blow my hair. The best thing was I felt like a model! Like you know, "Yea, do whatever that makes me pretty for my next shooting."

2 hair dressers blowing my hair.

Next event to look forward to, a trip to Pangkor Island with house mates and uni mates!

No comments: