Saturday, September 29, 2007

Part I : Sem Break

Let's have a flashback on what I did during my 2 weeks sem break.

1. Celebrated 2-in-1 birthday (god dad's and niece's)
2. Went shopping and watched movie in Midvalley + Trip to Eye on Malaysia
3. Girlfriends outing to Pyramid and Subang Parade


1. Celebrated 2-in-1 Birthday

Just one day after my return from Kampar, 23 Sept., it was my god dad's and niece's birthday. My bro, sis, Eunice and I shared my niece's present. Well, it's not that I'm insincere but I can't help it! I don't have enough time to actually shop for my niece's present. As for my god dad, Ah Wei and I made a special drink for him and for the mini party and I shared (again) with my bro, sis and Eunice (again!) to buy a cake for him. Guat Shan, Ah Wei and Sito attended the little party as well.. and well, one memorable event that happened on that day was I had my face clad with red cream, thanks to both my bros and my sis. They tag-teamed on me! Unfair!

Children, never play with cream especially when you have evil siblings!


2. Went shopping and watched movie in Midvalley + Trip to Eye on Malaysia
The following day, I spent 12 hours out from home. In Midvalley and Titiwangsa, to be more precise. After 3 months of no-shopping-complex-in-Kampar, I release every thing in a go in Midvalley. I'm not the type that enjoys shopping but just imagine not seeing shopping complexes for 3 months! And I'm sure you'll have something you want that isn't available in normal mini marts. Anyway, the 6 hours in Midvalley was spent shopping, eating in Kim Gary (oh, how much I miss that 'yin yong'! Yummm~) and watching movie, Knocked Up. After that, we headed to Titiwangsa, Eye on Malaysia. This trip to Eye on Malaysia was like a must! in my to-do list since the ferris wheel will be sold to Singapore end of this year and there won't be any chance to ride it then. Of course, except you visit Singapore which the ticket will be 100% more expensive.

Poser behind trying to steal the spotlight.


3. Girlfriends outing to Pyramid
After like 3 days of staying obediently at home, I went Pyramid with my ex-schoolmates. This was planned even before the sem break started. A summary on we did was bowling, went arcade, lunched in Kim Gary, watched 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry' (great movie! I recommend it. Love the message), shopped, second round shopping in Subang Parade and lastly, mamak-ed in Klang Chicken Mamak a.k.a Esso Mamak. When Guat Shan, Ah Wei, Poh Yee and me bowled, we kind of like self shocked there by snapping tonnes of photos! Then Ranjita joined us for lunch and movie and finally, we met Rebecca in mamak. We had a good laughter since we were kind of 'high' that day. It was great fun meeting with friends! Love them!

Photo taken by Poh Yee. Thanks!

Coming Events:
* Boyfriends meet-up- tasting food prepared by Chef Russell
* Hair treatment (cut, blow and wash) in A Cut Above

* Pangkor Island vacation with house and uni mates

No comments: