Sunday, September 23, 2007

Man. Utd. 2-0 Chelsea

First Half

2 minutes into the match and Rooney made an attempt to score (too bad it was nicely tapped away by Cech) I knew this match was going to be a good one. 32 minutes into the first half, when Mikel was awarded a red card (my bro and I was practically clapping our hands!), I knew the match was better than expected. 30 seconds before the first half ended, I confirmed the match was the best when Tevez headed an impressive goal, leading Man. Utd. 1-0 against Chelsea. Tevez!! It's about time!

I even received 2 sms-es from my friends saying:

Khai Chiah: "Tevez..!"
Alan Tung: "Tevez.. Finally.."

Mikel, you're out!

Second Half

The second half was started just like any other second halves. Well, there were nice passes and tacklings but I felt tha
t Joe Cole should be sent off for tackling Ronaldo from the back. It was so obvious that it was a fault and that he was trying to injure Ronaldo BUT he did not even receive a yellow card! However, there were two interesting parts in this second half. One is how Wes Brown turned white. It was hillarious! Wes Brown is a brown man and when I say he turned white, it doesn't mean he turned into a white man like Rooney. It simply mean there was something on him that made him white and for this case, it was the white chalk used to draw lines on the field. The second thing is, Man. Utd.'s second goal! It was a penalty taken by Saha, which happened to be his second goal of the season and indirectly earning him the label Man. Utd.'s top scorer. Yes, with only 2 goals but no worries! More to come!


This was also the first match managed by Chelsea's new manager, Avram Grant. I won't say it's a good start for him but what do expect from him (or Chelsea) when you're facing Man. Utd. anyway? XD Owh.. the evil me!

A line from my bro, "Mourinho must be sitting at home, laughing his heart out watching this match while wearing Man. Utd.'s jersey." How I wish I could see this scene.

"HAHA! Serve you right Chelsea!"

No comments: