Saturday, September 22, 2007

Chapter 1 : The Begining

Today, 22nd September 2007, is the official launching of my personal blog!

So, it's the last day of my final exam and the begin
ning of my first sem break. Allow me to start off with a little something on my study week and exam week. A brief intro on my study week; it started 2 weeks ago from 3rd to 9th September and my exam week was from 11th to 22th September. From the name itself, it's very clear that study week it's a period of a week given to students to study or go through what was taught in university BUT what my friends and I did on study week? Well, we didn't exactly follow the concept of study week.

Witnessed the beautiful sunrise at the lake.


Th
e first crazy thing we, as in Leon and I, did was fishing. Not just any ordinary fishing. We stayed up the whole night and went fishing 5.30 in the morning! It started when we, as usual, were studying till 3 a.m but on that particular day, I was still as awake as ever eventhough it was already 5 a.m, thanks to some coffee. So, as we were studying, Leon being the fishing master suggested that we should go fishing. Ok.. lets go then. The initial plan was 6.30 a.m but drowsiness started to take over and we went to the lake 5.30 a.m. And so, we fished for 3 hours and I caught 5 fishes! And it was only my second time fishing! By that hour, my eyes were already half-lidded. Went back home and lied flat on my back and woke up at 12 p.m.

Some other crazy activities we did were fishing every evening and sleeping at minimum 1.30 a.m. Through out the whole study and exam week, my room turned into the sleeping room and Guat Shan and Ah Wei's room turned into the study room. Usually, my house mates and I will have our lunch in the university but since the cafeteria wasn't open, we made our lunch as simple as possible but yet, as yummy~

Delicious salad and mash potato kept simple.


Now, enough on study week. Let's move on to the exam week. We sat for a total of 6 papers, Biology or Physics (Biology for me), English, Chemistry, Computer Studies, Economics, and Mathematics. During the examination week, we did not go out as often but we still do go for fishing anyway. Fishing was introduced to us by Master Leon. He started fishing not long after uni starts and we'll just watch him fish or enjoy the scenery there but about a month back, all of us (me, Guat Shan, Ah Wei and Sito) took up the so-called fishing course from out master. Until now, Master Leon caught 14 fishes, followed by me, 12 fishes, Sito caught 6, if I'm not wrong and both Guat Shan and Ah Wei caught 2.


The fish we caught. Kept it in a pail and released it after fishing.


But of course, being some good students that we were, we studied as well. And we all know studying isn't the best thing to do when you're free and it can be stressful at times.

That's me!


Having a stressful-yet-relaxing time studying.


Sito comfortably studying with her cozy blankie.

In short, although there were lots of playing and crazy activities, I think we managed to balance the time between studying and playing and that I'm glad that we spent our study week with minimum stress. But who knows what our results would be?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not bad. you are quite efficient huh?
study week + exam week is over and now is time to relax!!now its time for sem break!! XD

eliza natsuko said...

you also very efficient ah! so fast come check out my blog.. anyway, i think u saw the old layout.. checkout the new one! hehhe.. lips represents telling stories...'and the story begins...'

Hoong Lyn said...

Nice layout...Just can't wait for our Pangkor trip if it turns out lar...hopefully!

Eunice said...

u changed layout again la..lips sudah lama gone!! haha..

Anonymous said...

LOL eliza wit a blog??? ZOMFGBBQ....the eliza i used to noe would never hv a blog or frenster acc......wahahha this showed dat Human Do Change..wahahhaahhahahahahhahahhaaaahahahahhhahahahaha