Monday, May 16, 2011

Holiday Plans

I've finished my whole degree course and I'm practically free until I start my Masters program.

What am I going to do during these 3 months? I don't know.. Maybe I will:

  • Go for another trip with friends (maybe somewhere this or next week)
  • Go for a trip with my family (confirmed to China in June)
  • Work part time from home
  • Clean up my room for some space for my clothes
  • Clear my wardrobe and donate clothes that I do not wear anymore
  • Watch the tonnes of movies I exchanged with others
  • Play DotA
  • Visit random places (like backpacking? Lol.)
  • Erm.. lepak?

After all these, I will return to Kampar as an RA (Research Assistant) before I start my Masters program. It'll be kind of a boring break for me since people I usually lepak with has already started working or are either studying. So, perhaps I'll return to Kampar earlier. I don't know, we'll see.

But as for now, Happy Holidays to me!

No comments: