Monday, September 13, 2010

HOT!!

IT'S SO HOT!!!!!!

(Image too little, click on it for larger view)

According to the weather report, it's 32-degree in Kampar but feels like 42-degree!! What's wrong with Kampar? If it's 32-degree then act like 32! Don't act like 42!! And the lowest temperature for today (if it ever rains, the fact is, it did not!) is still 32-degrees! Argh!!!

It's so hot my wet hair dries in 5 minutes without hair drying!

It's so hot I can just dry my clothes indoor!

It's so hot it can make Syria hide in shame!

It's so hot it can melt the sun!!

(I know I make no sense, but.. it's just too hot!)

2 comments:

~elishia~ said...

dun melebih lebih k... its freaking 40deg here in Doha k... even before i disembark from the plane i alr start sweating k... so who lebih teruk... n in the evening at 6pm now takde angin also wan k.. =_=''

eliza natsuko said...

40 degree and 42 degree which one more teruk? u la lebih