Monday, July 5, 2010

Indecisive

It's the time that I do not like the most- making decisions. Major decisions.

Okay, fine. Maybe not that major but having 6 empty columns to fill my choices for my final year project isn't an easy task for me. I have to admit being unable to make decision and being indecisive is one of my biggest weaknesses. I have always find it so difficult to make decisions. Perhaps I just consider too much while making a decision. Like for my FYP, I would consider things like,

Is the project fun? Will I enjoy doing it?
Is the project long or short? Will I have enough time to finish it?
Am I good at the techniques required for the project?
Do I choose between something I like, or something that will look nice in my resume next time?
Should I choose between grade or learning something new?
What can write for my thesis? Are the sufficient resources/information for me to write my thesis?
Who is the lecturer handling the project?

And on, and on...


Deadline to submit the form is this week and I've picked my top 6 but have not arranged them in order. Even if I arrange my 6 according to my priority, I might not get what I actually want because there are like tens of students competing for the same project title as me? I don't know, maybe I should just arrange the 6 in alphabetical order and just see which one I get. Lol.

2 comments:

~elishia~ said...

wakaka... i tot u got a GREAT one d.. wakakaka... 1st class tho.. wakaka

eliza natsuko said...

tht one i keep for masters la.. u know what they say, save the best for the last! WAAKKAKAKAKA!