Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Buzzzz..

Like every sem, it's once again, my busy week.


Only difference between this sem and last sem is that last sem, my busy schedule was thoroughly distributed from week 4 to week 12 but this sem, my busy schedule is packed into 3 weeks.

I have like 3 tests in a week and 5 tests in 2 weeks. This excludes assignments, reports and presentations. These are the times where it feels like, you know, you've worn a really uncomfortable pair of shoe out for a whole day shopping, and you can't wait to get home to take your shoes off and relax your overly strained feet. If you get what I mean ;) These are the times where I can't wait to go on a relaxing trip with my friends!!


It's already week 8! Time really flies on Boeing 787! XD

Edit : One of my test (Phytochem) has been postponed! I'm soooo happy!! :D

1 comment:

Mr.Seoul Hairstyles said...

Haha I accidentally ended up in your blog by clicking on "Next Blog".

I'm so glad I met another college pal =p
I'm currently a sophomore at my University just to let you know

Please support my hairstyling blog~~ Post ideas and suggestions =)