Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back To Basic

Guat Shan and I was having our breakfast when the ballot result came out.  I messaged Prince and asked him to check since he was at home. One by one, the message came..

"OMG! Kembara didn't get!"

Needless to say, I always have no luck. So, the Aveo registered under my name did not get as well. Then another message from Prince came.

"We registered 3 cars only this sem? I don't wanna walk to uni!!"

I quickly messaged Sito, whom was still sleeping, and asked her to check. It took her about 15 minutes to reply and in that mean time, I was chewing my nails off while Guat Shan was calmly sitting and eating her breakfast. 15 minutes later,

"As lucky as I am or the kancil is, SUCCESSFUL!"

I was in a public space, I shouted. Yes, now that I thought of it, it's embarrassing.

The last time I drove this car was during foundation mid-sem 2.

Who would predict that I'll ever be driving back this little white Kancil?

Well, I guess it's always better than having to walk to uni. Welcome back to the family, Little Kancil :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have i nice blog.
http://justmycrazyboringlife.blogspot.com/