Friday, April 23, 2010

Oh Sports~

As usual, I had my badminton session today from 3 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. but we went early and extended our time till 4.45 p.m.. Somehow, maybe it was because of the weather being hot or maybe it was because I'm in the mood and all, I was more active than usual. I played non-stop!

Round 1 : Warm up rally with Sito
Round 2 : Warm up rally with Eric
Round 3 : Doubles with J vs. Jing Wei-Sito
Round 4 : Singles with Gs
Round 5 : Doubles with Jing Wei vs. Gs-Sito
Round 6 : Doubles with Eric vs. Orange-Gs
Round 7 : Singles with Gs
Round 8 : Doubles with J vs. Eric-Sito

After a short rest, while in the car, Guat Shan said it would be nice to go for cycling since the weather was really (like really) good. It wasn't very sunny and it was a little chilly. But instead of cycling, the five of us my car- Guat Shan, Sito, Orange, Eric and myself (others went back in a separate car) went to get a basketball from Ah Beh and then went to search for a court. Luckily, there was an empty court in Harvard. We then asked Ah Rep along for some light shootings. Ah Rep was good! But Eric amazed me! While we shoot, Orange and Guat Shan just sat on the swing and enjoy the nice weather.

After an hour plus, we went back but Guat Shan went cycling with Orange. 

It was indeed a sporty day for us. We played non-stop and dried out sweat glands. It has been a while since I played basketball and I'm sure as hell my limbs are going to break off tomorrow but I guess it was worth? It was so fun and refreshing! :D

P/s : Jing Wei, sorry that I accidentally aimed at you. (But it made me laughed so hard!! XD)

No comments: