Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who Says Work Is Easy?

I've mentioned that my work is just typing but who says typing is easy? Look, even my sister is 'tension' working.

An mms she sent me while working.

Since I most of the passengers I deal with come from Australia, and Australians have huge, round and cursive handwriting, it's difficult to make out what they actually wrote on the comment form.


But it's pretty fun sometimes because you kind of get to 'see' various types of passengers by judging their comments and handwriting.

Some passengers are so grateful they attached a separate thank you note.


Some attached two pages of thank you letter.


Some passengers are very proud to have a boyfriend.


So, Guat Shan, next time when you fill any form, remember to do the same thing. Better still, put in his details and maybe you may want to attach his picture also.

Some passengers are very knowledgeable. They knew who won what at when.


Apparently, this passenger watched a movie on board and decided to share some oh his/her knowledge about the actress. It's written, "..The leading actress won an Oscar in February 2008 for her performance." I'm sure this piece of comment would be very helpful in improving the service of the ship.

Some passengers are very violent.


They want to sue the ship just because of an additional 15% tax. If so, then when we eat at any cafes or fast food restaurants, remember to prepare a lawyer letter.

Some are even more violent.


They want to throw some performancers overboard and shoot the other few!

Some passengers are very nice. They are angry but they do not want to hurt the company by complaining. So, they attempted a joke.


Like the key deposit and money are naked or something?

Some passengers are not happy but they want to look happy. So, they smile.


It's like..


Some passengers have too much excitement during the trip they decided to push someone into the water.


It's written, "The white water rafting was really good and we all enjoyed it until some stupid guest pulled my dad into the water and nearly drowned. I had to jumped into rescue him." I don't know what so funny but when my sister showed me this, I laughed uncontrollably.

Some passenger's English isn't very good but they still feel the need to compliment the workers.


Now, Sito is also very harding work. She worked hard to meet deadlines every end of the month.

Some passengers thought the blanket was retarded.


What did they mean by, "Inside the blanket have something abnormality?"

Some passengers thought they could expand their business overseas, they attached their business card on a comment form. A comment form, for God's sake.


Some passengers are just too sensitive.


Imagine..

Me : Hey! Ah Wei! Long time no see ah. How old are you now?
Ah Wei : OH MY GOD! HOW COULD YOU ASK THAT?! SUCH VULGARITY!!
Me : O_O!

Some passenger's name is numbers.


Hello there Mrs. Six Point Seven! (6.7)

I didn't know Kenji went for cruising!


I also met the Onions :D


I never seen them face to face but maybe they looked like this?


The best part of my job, I get to feel the paper one of the American Idols, David Cook write on.


Well, I guess my job isn't that bad after all.


P/s : I'm off to Thailand for a trip in 9 hours!

9 comments:

Hoong Lyn said...

i'm very harding work...hahaha *evil laughs*

anyway, happy holidays! *jealous*

ah wei said...

interesting work isn't it?
so many things to read XD

happy holiday =)

eliza natsuko said...

sito : yea.. i know u very harding work. so harding tht u on9 during working hours!!

ahwei : that's the one and only source of entertainment in work T_T

Anonymous said...

JAHANAM!!! i noe la i pretty...
dun need to put my chun photo wan k..i SHY~~

Hoong Lyn said...

oops! rahsia terbongkar...nothing to do ma...

kEnJi said...

lol.. the pic quite funny...
aiyo i went cruising for pak tor ma...lolz.. work is not easy.. damn susah.. I sacrifice my blood and my sweat le... bt its so worthy since we can gain experience..

eliza natsuko said...

kenji : pak tor ah? i wonder who ah.. wakakakka! gain experience? true la but sometimes very sien leh T_T not enuff sleep sometimes feel like wanna vomit.

Anonymous said...

vomit????erm..!!!
haha...nxt time i will print bk photo and attach if i ever go cruising..and u will noe who give that comment!
omg u read david cook comment ? bahagianya...muahahaha
update about thai la!

eliza natsuko said...

gbsk: yea la.. i touched the paper he wrote on u know.. u wan the photo ah? i sell it to u la. cheap cheap XD then u can imgaine jlaw and kirio's always be my baby. wakakakak! updating soon la.. my internet prob :(