Friday, May 2, 2008

Kajang, The Land Of Delicious Sate

It was only our fifth day of break and we couldn't take the boredom any longer. Thank god on Wednesday, Guat Shan sent me a message that says, "Kenji said he wan to go sunway tis fri..so hw?". After a few replies, this is what i received- "V mayb goin 2 ur 2nd husband place to eat satay".

Just like when there are mentions of 'bah kut teh', the first thing that came to our heads is 'Klang!', when there are mentions of sate, we'll thought of 'Kajang!' and yes, you guessed it right. We went Kajang earlier today to visit Kenji. Though it was more like we were invited by him.
Lovely Kenji.

We left Klang as early as 8 a.m. to KL Sentral then changed train to Kajang. It was about a 2.5 hours train ride but it wasn't that boring since we (Guat Shan, Sito, Ah Wei and I) chatted through out the whole journey. We reached Kajang approximately 10.17 a.m. and were picked by Kenji in a gold Gen2.

KL Sentral.

The first destination was a temple up on a mountain. According to Kenji, it was a really famous temple for well, its 'accuracy' (if you know what I mean). I don't know how 'accurate' it was but I know very well that this temple has really beautiful sceneries. The environment surrounding is so green. Beautiful~ By the way, the temple is called 'Sek Da Tok' ('Sek' as in stone in Cantonese).

Hmmm.. this background isn't really nice.
It was a nice place to place my camera on the stone so that I could use self-timer though.


Kenji took this one. I love it.

The next stop was supposed to be in a Malay sate shop but it was closed so we had our lunch in a restaurant in the old town for Kajang's famous sate instead. It was congested in Kajang and it was difficult to get a parking but somehow, we managed. The sate was oh-my-god-so-delicious! Each stick of chicken sate costs 60 sen but it was thick and juicy and no-fats. We had the opportunity to bite some fish sate (yes, fish) and it was so soft and tender though each stick costs 90 sen.

Fish sate, anyone?

Anyway, after eating, we went Metro Kanjang and since there was nothing much there, we went to Metro Point, the newest plaza in Kajang. We walked around, looked at shoes (at my persistence XD) and even shot some hoops in the arcade. I scored the highest at 121 points. Hooray! But guess I was too into shooting that at my last ball, I tripped (the floor was wet since Ah Wei's bottle leaked) and my abs hit the machine. Ouch!

We went Old Town Kopitiam for tea later on. Chatted for a bit, snapped some pics and listened to songs. While waiting for Kenji to get the car, we spotted an interesting mirror above us and yes, it was a nice spot to snap photos. I bet people around us must be thinking what pity people they are. Snapping pictures of the ceiling like they have never seen one. Oh well~

Look up!

We headed back at 3 p.m. and in KL Sentral, we spotted this filmming crew. They were waiting for the train to arrive to that they can start their 'arguing' with the girl saying that her boyfriend cheated on her and was about to board the train then the boyfriend stopped her. You know, those typical love scene. Maybe it was for a commercial? Whatever it is, if you happened to spot me on tv, let me know! Hahahaha!

It was, overall, a fun day. We reached home at 4.30 p.m. and well, did nothing much after that. Thanks Kenji, for bring us around Kajang. We appreciate it.

4 comments:

Hoong Lyn said...

you also fast what...actually i saw yours last night d but that time i going to sleep so din comment...

i like the picture of us taken with the mirror on the ceiling...so thick skin of us...heheh

xianfu said...

Surfin frm my mobile phone. .hahaha. Im tat bored. Ur blog is viewable pretty nicely in mobile also. Hahaha.

eliza natsuko said...

sito: muahahaha! the architect of Metro Point put the mirrors there for a reason. so, all we need to do is, realize the use of it and fully utilize it XD

xianfu: a compliment, thank you ^^

xianfu said...

LOL.

I did that during Kwang Hua annual gathering today. LMAO.

HOW RUDE was I :p

hahaha. anyway, just did another long, but bitchy post abt annual gathering. do tell me what u think..

hehe.