Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A- Nerd

Alright, so I was browsing through the net and I came across this nerd test and these are my results.

NerdTests.com says I'm a Cool Light-Weight Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!

So I'm more of a Science/Math nerd, huh? And second to tech/com nerd? Okay, I can accept that but I'm 28% a dumb/dork/awkward nerd? ...the hell?

I am nerdier than 78% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!

After adding some facts, subtracting the uncertainties, multiplying the actualities, dividing the qualms, differentiate the suspicions, integral the truth, power the details and surd the doubts, I'm equivalent to an A- nerd. Should I be happy? :D

4 comments:

xianfu said...

downright u should b REALLY HAPPY!

:p

hahahhaa. n you should celebrate it with somethin ya noe?

do something nuts. watch star wars again n again.

weeee.

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

its gud to be nerd at times...haha

xianfu said...

eliza,

no update? :)

and u certainly don't look like nerd le.

more like a mum/babysister.

xD

eliza natsuko said...

study week ma now.. so little update la.. i looked like a mum/babysitter? what makes u said tht? >.< if u were to ask my housemates, they would most likely to say i'm more to being babysitted rather than babysitting XD