Sunday, March 16, 2008

Being Independent

First of all, have a look at this pic.

My formal presentation wear.

Don't see anything amiss? Well, that's great! It simply means I'm a good tailor XD Well, if you take a closer look, you'll see that the sleeves were altered.

My sewing, though not that clear. Blame my camera!


They're hand-altered! And by me, to boot! *feels proud* You see, back when I was at home, I never did stuff like this before. So, I think I should feel proud to be able to sew the sleeves to fit my size (they were too big and fluffy before this) though the sleeves were a little imbalance. It wasn't easy but wasn't that difficult either. I used paper clips to hold the sleeve together before sewing it and of course, thanks t Ah Wei for helping, Guat Shan for judging and Sito for her thread. Well, guess I'm 5% prepared to be a housewife XD

4 comments:

Hoong Lyn said...

5% only? Long way more lo...at the age of 17++, 5%. So at the age of 340 only u can be housewife? haha...jjk

eliza natsuko said...

that's because i dun plan on being a housewife ma XD

xianfu said...

=.=""

WHO CAN C.. d sleeves being altered lah wei.....

IT'S NOT like all of us being blessed like Eliza wit supersonic eyesight which have the resolution of up to 1nm...

btw, job well done on d clothes :p

eliza natsuko said...

"IT'S NOT like all of us being blessed like Eliza wit supersonic eyesight which have the resolution of up to 1nm..."

i take that as a compliment thank you XD