Saturday, December 8, 2007

Long but Short 6 Hours Talk

Before today I thought, 'Argh! Stupid driving ceramah. It'll be 6 hours all by myself!' Then I came up with the plan that I'll just message and chat with someone throughout the whole 6 hours to prevent boredom. It turned out to be there's no line in that area where I attended the talk. It started with a long wait for the driving institute to fetch me from my house. After a delay of about 40 mins, he finally arrived. Then I'll have to queue up to register for th talk for another about 30 mins. A bad start, huh?

30 mins of queue just to register.

But things didn't turn out that bad after all. After the registration, I took my seat next to a girl. Not long after that, a guy came and sit on the empty seat beside me. He shocked me! Why? Simply because once he sat down, he fished out a think Principle of Economics book from his bag and start highlighting the white pages. I didn't do anything at first and just listen to my music. Bored, I asked that guy one simple question- "You'll be having your test soon?" And that's what created a new friendship between Eliza Loo and Albert Tan.

Albert, the unnderdy nerd.

Soon, I discovered that he's a super smart guy, one of the smartest in Klang with 13A1 and 1A2. He's the same age as I am and we're in the same school year as well. We're both 17 and in university. He's in INTI College and going to the States for Actuarial Science. Under JPA, to boot! He even had his face on every Delta tuition centre banner! He's a nice guy and who says the smartest guy faces book 24-7? He's one playful guy that watches anime and plays computer games. He gossips a lot and have pillow talk with his friends every night. A little gayish, no? He even showed me photos and let me listen to the songs in his phone.

Not just Albert. I befriended with the girl I sat next to, also of my age but just finished her form 5 named Chu Li. She's nice and cheerful.

Chu Li, the cheerful girl.

Sky, a 21 year old was the last person I befriended with. I only talked to him when we were going back home. He doesn't speak English but well, we can understand each other with broken Mandrin :)

Sky, the motor license holder 21 year old.

We had 3 hours of talk and another 3 hours of nothing. All we did during the 3 hours was listening to the officer explain to us about a form, had break (someone spilt coffee on my bag!!), explained about another form and the end.
See the darker spots where coffee was split?

That's all about my long-but-short 6 hours driving talk.The day was tiring but fun that I made new friends. Now, I'm looking forward for my L license! I'll be expecting it somewhere next week :D

2 comments:

Hoong Lyn said...

What a coincidence? I know that guy, Albert but don't think he can recognize me. From Delta tuition one...

Gambateh in getting your "P"!!!

eliza natsuko said...

yep! from delta chi liung branch wan.