Saturday, October 13, 2007

All in one night

My results for my first sem final examination was out last night.

Censored! XD

It wasn't a perfect 4.0 but I guess it was ok knowing what I did during the study and exam week. My only concern at the moment is whether I get to continue my scholarship or not. I was studying under my university scholarship last sem and I thought the scholarship will last for the entire foundation program. Until about middle of the first sem, I found out that scholarship will be graded and awarded by sem! I can't express how or what I felt at that moment. I thought I could slack a little that sem and only work a little harder the following 2 sems. Thank God I found out earlier or else I'll be repeating the finals, perhaps?

Fishing place. Lovely~

Anyway, I went fishing again this morning with my house mate, safe for Sito, and Leon. We planned this last night since Leon was bugging to go early morning fishing since some time ago. So, we woke up at 5.30 am and went fishing at 5.50 am. The usual spot we fish was fishless this morning. We changed spot and well, I guess I'm pretty lucky to catch 2, which make the total of 14 fishes in my record and finally at the same par as Master Leon. Not long after that Master Leon took the lead again by 1. Competitive, huh?

A new species.

Some thing that I still can't get over is Alwyn was eliminated from Project Runway Malaysia! NOO!! He has been my favourite ever since I started watching Project Runway Malaysia. The bottom 2 for last night's task was Felix and Alwyn and they're both my favourite. I'll have to admit that Alwyn's leotard looked a little 'hanging' on the model and Felix's design did not satisfy the requirements but they're both really REALLY talented designers. Contestants like Fitri should be out in stead. From the preview for next week's task, it seems like Felix's position is jeopardize.

Project Runway Malaysia. Catch it every Friday night at 9.30

Hang on there Felix! You're my favourite now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so efficient
why censored it?
should be proud ar..wakaka..